About Me

My photo
I am an artist, wife and mother, paraeducator, yo-yo dieter, and small town country girl. I love singing in my church choir, computer time, beading and making jewelry. And I love enameling! There is something very magical about turning powder into smooth, shiny, and colorful glass.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Score!

One of my favorite things to do in the summer is Saturday yard sales. I work in a school so I have plenty of extra time in the summer to scout out "treasures". In fact, I hope to open up an Etsy vintage shop one of these days. Well, that's my excuse for buying cool old stuff that I don't need. So I was excited today to see signs to an estate sale in my neighborhood and I was especially excited to find this miniatures display shelf.  Now here is something I actually need! It will be perfect for organizing beads, craft items, and all the stuff that is taking up my beading table. It's pretty big but I figure I'm using that much space with my mess so I might as well organize the mess.
Score!!

No comments:

Post a Comment