About Me

My photo
I am an artist, wife and mother, paraeducator, yo-yo dieter, and small town country girl. I love singing in my church choir, computer time, beading and making jewelry. And I love enameling! There is something very magical about turning powder into smooth, shiny, and colorful glass.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekend Warrior (part 2)

Another thing I got done this weekend was to finish these enameled clasps. They aren't a new design but I'm presently sold out. The last one I had I submitted to Stringing Magazine for Beads 2012 and it got excepted! Beads 2012 will be a supplement to the Fall issue of Stringing. Very exciting!! 

I figure that gives me all summer to make lots of these for all my anticipated sales. I can dream, can't I? In the mean time, I have a few I will be listing in my Etsy shop.




            Leaves have finally bloomed everywhere and the world is green again!

No comments:

Post a Comment