About Me

My photo
I am an artist, wife and mother, paraeducator, yo-yo dieter, and small town country girl. I love singing in my church choir, computer time, beading and making jewelry. And I love enameling! There is something very magical about turning powder into smooth, shiny, and colorful glass.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday's Thoughts

I received this bookmark as an "extra" when I bought a beautiful print of ferns from Danna Ray's Etsy shop. I really love this saying for it's simplicity and sincerity. I often spend my time dreaming impossible dreams of the future or rehashing regrets and hurts from the past. I think I'm missing some of the wonderful small moments that go on every day because I'm worrying about, well, everything.  And if you're not present, you're not dealing with life's problems, finding solutions and moving on. I'm making this my new motto, mantra, pledge, and theme!!
my new theme
 Of course, if you have a new life theme, you need a custom made pendant to remind you of it. This was created just for me by Erin Prais-Kintz. It's from her jewelry line called Simple Truths and she can make any color or saying you like. I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment