About Me

My photo
I am an artist, wife and mother, paraeducator, yo-yo dieter, and small town country girl. I love singing in my church choir, computer time, beading and making jewelry. And I love enameling! There is something very magical about turning powder into smooth, shiny, and colorful glass.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend Warrior

Because my day job at an elementary school is done for the summer, I didn't feel the need to spend the weekend in my studio churning out enameled pieces to keep my etsy supplies shop full. I was in complete summer relaxing mode and my warrior activities involved cooking, cleaning, and eating. I also did a lot of sitting on my patio admiring my hanging planters of flowers and watching the birds. It was wonderful!


 Father's Day was especially nice because it was the first time in years all three of our kids were able to be there at the same time. My daughter made the cake which promptly melted. I couldn't resist getting a few pics. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment