About Me

My photo
I am an artist, wife and mother, paraeducator, yo-yo dieter, and small town country girl. I love singing in my church choir, computer time, beading and making jewelry. And I love enameling! There is something very magical about turning powder into smooth, shiny, and colorful glass.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekend Warrior


I wished I had more time this weekend for enameling but the gorgeous weather was calling to me so I went for a long walk, strolled around my yard admiring the new growth in my husband's flower gardens, and chased a butterfly with my camera. (more on that another day) I did work some new toggles. The anticipation of blooming perennial flowers inspired these colorful toggles! I have made sterling bars and I will wrap them with matching colored wire. Wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment