About Me

My photo
I am an artist, wife and mother, paraeducator, yo-yo dieter, and small town country girl. I love singing in my church choir, computer time, beading and making jewelry. And I love enameling! There is something very magical about turning powder into smooth, shiny, and colorful glass.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Weekend Warrior


This has been an especially great summer for me! Not only am I on vacation for the summer, my adult children are living with us or near us and it's been wonderful to spend so much time with them. I get to stick my nose in their business and give them advice on every little thing. They're very grateful I'm sure. Now I am scrambling to make up for lost time at my kiln and fill my etsy shop to the brim. One of my clasps is going to be in the next issue of Stringing magazine in their Beads 2012 section and I'm hoping the exposure will bring me sales!

 These pics are of just some of the clasps (without the toggle bars) that I'm working on. This week will also see some kiln enameled filigree beads like the ones below.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment